Terms of Service
By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with the TOU.
In addition, when using particular basicversity services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all basicversity services, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of the TOU, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with basicversity in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of basicversity.
These basic terms apply to your use of Basicversity.com. Basicversity.com will terminate your account if you violate any of these terms:
- You must be 13 years or older to use Basicversity.com.
- You must be a human. Basicversity.com does not permit accounts registered by automated methods.
- You are responsible for all content you post.
- You may not use Basicversity.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not use Basicversity.com to abuse, bully, harass, threaten, malign, slander, impersonate or intimidate anyone. If you become aware that a user is engaging in prohibited activity please email us at simpleversity AT gmail.com.
- You may not post potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information about any individual Basicversity.com user without their consent.
- If Basicversity.com terminates your account for any reason, you may not create another Basicversity.com account without Basicversity.com's written permission to do so.
Terms of Service Changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Basicversity.com may change Basicversity.com's Terms of Service from time to time, and at Basicversity.com's sole discretion. Basicversity.com encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Terms of Service. Your continued use of this site after any change in these Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Send your questions and comments on this document and other pressing issues at simpleversity at gmail.com.
Last updated 2013