Test your basic knowledge |
Basic English Words For All
Answer 50 questions in 15 minutes.
If you are not ready to take this test, you can
Match each statement with the correct term.
Don't refresh. All questions and answers are randomly picked and ordered every time you load a test.
This is a study tool. The 3 wrong answers for each question are randomly chosen from answers to other questions. So, you might find at times the answers obvious, but you will see it re-enforces your understanding as you take the test each time.
1. Travelling in a boat
2. Describes something that make you feel unhappy
one thing is..
3. Feeling pleasant opposite :uncomfortable
4. Having qualities considered to be typical of men
5. From Europe
listen to music
6. Persons from Scotland
7. Country of an Irishman
8. Someone whose job is to design roads - bridges - machines
9. The place with equipment you can use to get fit and healthy
10. Not healthy
11. Next day
12. A man with a high rank in the past and who was trained to fight while riding on a horse
13. Someone who produces art - especially painting or drawings
14. Piece of clothing that covers the body from the waist to the feet - divided into separate parts for each leg. They are worn by men and women.
15. Making musical sounds with your voice
16. Particular area where something happens or is
17. Information you write to explain where you live.
18. The first part of a meal
The united States
19. Really not like
20. A man who rules a country because he is from a royal family
21. Covered with mud - dust -old food - etc.
22. Cloth made from the white fibres of the cotton plant
23. Describes something or someone making a lot of loud unpleasant sound
24. Food made from corn or rice that you eat with milk for breakfast
25. To make sounds and smile to show you are happy or think something is very funny
26. A creature from another world
27. Bed and breakfast ; a small hotel or private house where you can stay for the night and have breakfast before you leave.
28. My sister's or my brother's son
29. New machines - equipment and ways of doing things that are based on modern knowledge about science and computers
30. A man who a woman is married to
31. Game when 2 teams try to hit a ball with curved sticks into a net
32. A story about people who are in love
33. Organized sports event between 2 teams or people
half past six
34. Knowledge or skill you get from doing something
35. Building where you can get or keep your money
36. Place where you can leave your car
37. One of the many substances in food and in the ground that you need to be healthy. (mineraal)
38. Country of an American
The united States
39. A extremely pupular star
40. Making you have feelings of love and excitement
41. Very impressive (e.g. an event)
42. From Argentina
43. A job or profession
44. Your father or your mother's sister
45. E.g. to use something which is typical of what you are talking about.
46. Of the past - present or future
of all time
47. Extremely good or of high quality
48. A flat - round piece of metal with special designs on it - used as money
49. Not interesting
50. A shop where you can buy newspaper and magazines - sweets and cigarettes.
Communication skills, Self help skills, Self improvement skills, Productivity skills, Writing skills, Business skills, Thinking skills & More...
502 Pages | Only $12 | PDF / EPub, Kindle Ready
xblyden - 98%
Link to This Test